Monday, December 20, 2010

Pie in the sky...

Well My Magpie may be heading into a new business venture. I always wanted to be my own boss and I love all things sweet and beautiful so in the same spirit as Gigi's cupcakes I am thinking of a new business called Magpies - you guessed it I am pulling out Grandma's recipes to try my hand at designer tarts. Up for starters:

Chocolate meringue
Lemon meringue
Blackbird meringue (blackberry)
Gingerbread meringue
Coconut Marshmallow meringue
Snickers meringue

These little pies are 3 1/2" x 4" (including meringue) and are approximately 4 oz of heaven in a flakey crust with delightfully tall peaks of traditional or marshmallow meringue served in an sustainable organic paper cup. We hope to sell Magpies individually, in 4's, and by the dozen. There are many more flavors in the works! You can even submitt requests and suggest recipes. Pricing at $2.50 each individually, $8.50 for 4, $24 for a dozen. We should have ordering information up soon! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Pictured to the right below, "Lemon" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment